1. Manage company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems on quarterly and monthly basis
2. Maintain day-to-day financial control of the service within budget heads agreed by the directors
3. Prepare forms and manuals for finance personnel’s and direct their work activities
4. Administration of the financial system, employee pay records and benefits and approval of payouts. This includes monitoring all expenses and budgets within the organization to comply with approved policies
5. Prepare, draft and be responsible for the organization’s annual report both internal and external. liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
6. Advise the directors on compliance with all relevant legislations, e.g. company registrations, law, Incomes tax, sales tax, customs, health & safety, employment and insurance etc
7. Report to the directors on progress against above on quarterly basis
8. Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored
9. Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and other organizations such as the income tax, sales tax and FBR etc
10. Make regular reports to the directors on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets. Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
11. Provide research and report on factors influencing business performance on quarterly basis
12. Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risks conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
13. Keep abreast of changes in financial, tax, customs and other regulations and legislation's.
1. Identify development opportunities consistent with the aims of theorganization and the operating environment
2. Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution, pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the operational teams
3. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and explored
4. You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self manage; however, you will be part of a growing team of people. Support is available by the managing and sales directors for complex large pitches and strategies
5. As a representative of our company at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts
6. You will effectively interact with other departments including the account management and technical team when handing over campaigns ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the sale
7. Ensuring company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
8. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
9. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
10. Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
11. Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
12. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
13. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
1. Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the areas of strategic financial planning, accounting and business operations and development
2. Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure and take day-to-day decisions on the running of the organization.
3. Take control of financial responsibility for a budget, including end of year accounts and external liaison with auditors.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of organizations and audiences and to research, analyze and interpret complex information and produce clear verbal and written reports.
5. Ability to lead and to contribute to the team.