1. You will be presenting our group of companies to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls or emails
2. Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner. Find out related tenders/business opportunities in newspapers, emails and websites regularly
3. Assist in preparing bidding documents, create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation and companies procedures
4. Identify and maintain customer data base
5. Identify and maintain projects data base
6. You will be expected to spend 60-80% of your time out of the office in meetings. Travel is a major factor and is predicted to be anywhere in Pakistan
7. Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution, pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team
8. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and explored
9. You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self manage; however, you will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available by the managing and sales directors for complex large pitches and strategies
10. As a representative of our company at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts
11. You will effectively interact with other departments including the account management and technical team when handing over campaigns ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the sale
12. Ensuring company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
13. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
14. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
15. Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
16. Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
17. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
18. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
19. Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning and business development , Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
20. Pakistani driving License holder and own car/motorbike is preferable