Video Editor - Remote
Max Inc., Pakistan
BA (Hons) in Social Sciences with major in Theatre, Film & TV Studies.
Dec 22, 2022
Jun 27, 2023
- Taking raw or previously edited footage to assemble engaging social content in a variety of channel-specific form factors.
- Apply basic color correction, sound mixing, and motion graphics to improve the quality and impact of video content.
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation.
- Ensure that the final video aligns with the marketing team's objectives and meets the requirements of the social media platform on which it will be shared, such as length and aspect ratio.
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to the lead and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter video.
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software.
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
- Proven work experience in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop.
- Should have a good command of color grading.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Someone who’s passionate about his work and has the ability to quickly create quality content & meet deadlines at the same time.
Education Management - Miami, United States