Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
Director of Product Development
Buy Box Experts, Pakistan
As mentioned in job details
Jan 2, 2023
Feb 2, 2023
Buy Box Experts (BBE) is a Spreetail Agency, our mission at BBE is to be premier Amazon strategists by successfully evolving and adapting to the ever-changing environment that is Amazon and e-commerce. Our strategic growth mindset and holistic approach encourage forward-thinking and provide the greatest potential for success for our Brand Partners.
We are looking for a Director of Product Development to join our team and tackle fun, challenging problems to better our customers. As the Director of Product Development, you will work with business stakeholders to understand their most pressing needs and create a product strategy accordingly. This role will provide the opportunity to drive automation, operationalefficiency, and leverage data to drive insights to support our business, while delighting our customers.
- Execute on the product strategy/roadmap to support our agency services teams and operations, while leading a team of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers.
- Work with the scrum team/delivery managers to plan sprints throughout the quarter to ensure that all featuresare delivered by their respective deadlines.
- Identify relevant data sources and propose ways to leverage them to come up with insights (i.e. stay up to date on all new data offerings made available by Amazon).
- Reduce time company employees spend on manual tasks by creating automation Improve company access to data COGS and Expenses (do processes designed help us reduce costs and improve efficiencies)
- Reduce the number of process failures where people circumvent the system (by designing flexible systems that can adapt to multiple situations and providing
- 6+ years of experience working in product management coupled with 2-5 years of experience in creating software platforms that work with Amazon APIs and other systems.
- Experience leading teams of 10+ people with a successful track record in achieving goals and KPIs.
What You Need
- Understanding of data architecture and basic understanding of how the data flows across the system (data warehouse, database, APIs, etc.)
- Strong leadership and planning skills with the ability to effectively design and execute on a vision.
- Experience managing Product Managers in an Agile development organization.
We considers candidates who meet the specific job qualifications, whether they are located near our Lehi, UT office or have the ability to work remotely.
- This is a remote position and requires candidates to have an available work-from-home setup.
- Desktop/Laptop system requirements:4th generation or higher, at least Intel i3 or equivalent processor; at least 4GB RAM; Windows 10 and above or MAC OSX operating system
- A strong and stable internet connection (A DSL, cable, or fiber wired internet service with at least 50 Mbps plan or higher for primary connection)
- PC Headset (With noise-canceling feature is preferred but not required)
- A high-definition (HD) external or integrated webcam with at least 720p resolution
Please visit comparably.com/companies/buy-box-experts to learn more about us.
ABOUT BUY BOX EXPERTSBuy Box Experts, a Spreetail Agency, is a premier Amazon marketing agency, supporting brand executives as they seek to CONTROL and GROW their Amazon channel businesses (in the US and internationally).
We help our brand clients develop channel management strategies that reduce price erosion issues, and align marketing efforts with the brand's overall brand vision. We provide full platform account management (1P retail, 3P marketplace and hybrid) incorporating inventory management, listing optimization, advertising campaign management (including AMS, DSP), and customer service. We also operate traffic-building campaigns external to Amazon, designed to drive high-converting traffic to Amazon. We conduct Amazon channel due diligence for private equity and investors looking to acquire brands that depend heavily on Amazon as a sales channel.
Our leadership team is very focused on building a company culture focused on being inclusive, encouraging open discussion of issues, and developing the team through a growth-based mindset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Buy Box Experts
Information Technology and Services - San Jose, United States