Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: Jan 23rd, 2023
What is an Expert Management Reporting?
The Expert Management Reporting encompasses a deep understanding of end-to-end Reporting processes and possesses knowledge and expertise to comply with these reporting requirements in accordance with the prevalent laws, policies and standards. The prime role of Expert Management Reporting is to ensure timely Group Reporting, Statutory Reporting, Regulatory reporting and any other Adhoc reporting requirements.
This role reports directly to the Manager Management Reporting, who ultimately reports to the Head of Record to Report.
What does Expert Management Reporting do?
- Acquire a sound business understanding of the overall telecom business and reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance of Monthly Group reporting timelines in accordance with Group Instructions
- Ensure submission of Quarterly and Annual Standalone and Consolidated Statutory Financial Statements of the Company including its subsidiaries
- Ensure submission of Regulatory reporting requirements of PTA in accordance with agreed templates and deliverables
- Ensure submission of Special purpose Financial Statements for AJK and GB regions, as per reporting requirements.
- Co-ordinate with different internal stakeholder departments to obtain data related to Monthly Group Reporting and Quarterly/Annual Statutory Reporting
- Identify impacts of new accounting standards and laws/regulations on costs and align their accounting treatment with all relevant stakeholders
- Compliance with Internal and SOX controls related to Reporting
- Monthly Group Reporting of Balance sheet, Profit and loss and Cash flows in Oracle EPM (Hyperion Financial Management Group reporting tool)
- Quarterly and Annual standalone/annual financial statements of PMCL and its subsidiaries
- Regulatory reporting for PTA in accordance with agreed formats and templates
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls including documentation and reporting.
- Extract and report Ad-hoc information requests from various internal amp; external departments.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs and KPIs related to Reporting and Internal controls.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
- CA qualified / CA part-qualified / ACCA with minimum of 4 to 5 years of working experience. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in the Telecom Industry
- Good knowledge of relevant International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Experience of presenting financial results, variance analysis and handling of large quantum of data.
- Understanding of internal controls, SOX controls and compliance of the same
- Preference will be given to individuals with hands on experience on Oracle Hyperion Financial Management reporting tool
- Good hands on experience on MS Office (especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong Interpersonal communication amp; Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management
- Ability to work and perform under pressure and time constraints
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.