Last date to apply: Jan 26th, 2023
What will Intern Contracts and Claim Management do?
- Support Manager contracts in day to day Contract drafting and contract management.
- Should have the requisite knowledge of overall contractual terms and conditions.
- Support manager contracts in serving as a point of contact for internal stakeholders providing guidance amp; interpretation on contractual/commercial matters
- Support Manager Contracts in development of standard contract templates
- Overall understanding of contract law, arbitration act, intellectual property right, indemnification
- Contract drafting
The role reports directly to the Manager Contracts and Claims with an extended team of three team member
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What’s in it for you?
- Generate useful insights through research on industry and global trends
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
- LLB (Bachelors in law) from a reputed university, LLM or Bar will be an added advantage.
- Proficient skills in contract drafting, Contractual terms and conditions
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship. We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.