• You will manage the processing and documentation of newly registered clients per the eligibility requirements for Skill Assessments, EOI, State Sponsorships, PNP, and Visa Application.
• Prepare current and accurate documents, transcribing and entering data into the government portals of Canada and Australia for immigration profiles.
• Update the clients through email or phone about the development of the PR application.
• Examine letters, applications, and documents per Canadian/Australian government requirements.
• Assist the clients by accurately interpreting immigration laws, rulings, and regulations to determine the best course of action for the profile.
• Keeping yourself up to date with the recent immigration procedures and being responsible for Inter department Immigration Training.
• Stakeholders alignment with the internal team (Sales, Accounts) in Dubai and be the single point of contact for clients.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's or Associate Degree
Experience: Minimum 2 Years.
Salary package: 40k to 50k PKR.