Matriculation or above
Jul 4, 2013
Jul 9, 2013
- Provide care and support to PLHIVs and their families in collaboration with other team members and the management.
- Create and strengthen referral mechanisms for ARV/CD4 and all health related services for PLHIVs.
- To create enabling environment and reduce HIV related stigma and discrimination toward PWID and their families, within the existing ART, PPTCT and public sector hospitals.
- Work in close collaboration with the designated team members to develop integrated continuum of care.
- Establish and maintain contact with concerned governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Coordinate with the CoPc+ staff to ensure timely referral of HIV positive clients to the relevant services as and when required.
- Undertake regular performance review to ensure smooth implementation of social mobilization services and quality of care.
- Assure that service provision complies with national guidelines and treatment protocols.
- Maintain a regular follow-up with the clients to ensure adherence to the AIDS treatment.
- Conduct review meetings, and promptly resolve problems as they occur in collaboration with COPC+ management team.
- Ensure quality of client monitoring data, utilization of available data, and timely submission of reports.
- The specific purpose of this position is to provide care and support services to PLHIVs and their families including psycho-social support, referral & assistance in treatment services.
- Develop linkages with district health mechanisms, provincial AIDS coordinators and existing public sector AIDS treatment facilities to ensure smooth referral networking.
Information Technology and Services - Multan, Pakistan