Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 7th Feb 2023
What is Expert IOT Solutions?
The expert IOT Solutions is primarily responsible launching IOT products in the market, managing existing portfolio and building new use cases. It is important that the candidate has a profound understanding of IOT products, underlying technologies, protocols and network topologies. Experienced in product development and management as well as expert in business analysis.
This role reports to Manager IOT amp; M2M.
What Expert IOT Solutions does?
- Design new IoT products and bespoke solutions as per customer needs
- Identify and evaluate IoT hardware and services partners
- Develop IOT Products roadmap based on business needs and industry trends
- Conduct market research on IoT Products, including market trends, sizing, growth, competition, verticals, and use cases
- Identify each IoT product's addressable customer market
- Responsible for service delivery, revenue, profit and customer experience
- Identify new revenue stream to reach growth objectives
- Ensure that product vision and strategy is clearly defined based on customers, competitors, technology and market trends
- Make business cases and design propositions for new product launches
- Define product-related Capex/Opex requirements for the business during the annual planning cycle.
- Lead the product lifecycle, ensure competitiveness, and own product evolution roadmap
- Responsible for product documentation, communication and awareness of the product propositions, both internally and externally, and especially at the time of launch
- Support Sales and Operation teams providing required tools, support and documentation to sell IoT products.
- Create excitement around IOT products with product updates, success stories, content creation, and sales push activities
- Manage legal, regulatory and risk register of the Products
- Prepare short-term and long-term product forecasts and strategy
- Responsible for sourcing and presentation of IOT Products performance reporting
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science or Networks
- 3 or more years of proven experience in Product management (preferably in IOT services, Cloud service and/or SaaS Products)
- Some Cross-functional experience in Sales, Presales and Product management will be preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with customers as well as internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Proficient with Product development lifecycle (PDLC) and Product lifecycle management (PLM).
- Know how to translate the product complex features into customer benefits
- Acute attention to detail with high sense of ownership.
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 74 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.