We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development / Online Bidding Expert to help us expand our clientele (initially part-time). You will be at the front of the company and must have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong client relationships.
- Identification of new business opportunities and generating target-based revenues from new customer acquisitions
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- The candidate is responsible for generating business from different channels such as online Bidding Portals, Email Marketing, social media, and other online marketing channels etc.
- Possess an understanding of managing leads, taking regular follow-ups, and set up meetings.
- Should be able to review proposals submitted by the Business Analyst in respect of technical aspects, timeframe, costing and other details as per the requirements of clients.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, including activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, and KPIs.
- Possess an understanding of sales methodologies and should be able to apply them in a sales situation.
- He/ She would be responsible for bidding on Web Development, Mobile Applications, Development, Game Development, and Digital Marketing projects.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, Upwork, LinkedIn, etc.
- Must have Excellent Written communication Writing Skills.
- Must be Innovative, knowledgeable, creative, and hard-working.
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors, and other personnel.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent Communication Skills - English (Both speaking and writing)
- Candidate must have IT Background and should be familiar with IT technologies.
- He/she should be available as per the U.S and Europe Time zone.
- Good with Negotiation, Planning and Time management skills.
- Result Driven skills.
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Confident and Self Motivated
- Can work closely with Development Team and Designing Team
1. Bidders must have their own profiles to exhibit the stats regarding projects completed and underway in Web/Mobile development, digital marketing, SEO, and content writing domains
2. They can work as per USA and UK time zone, to jump-start the business development process and to win projects for our global marketers and software engineers working on DRUPAL/WordPress/Magento or other CRM & CMS, Full Stack JS development, DevOps, and SQA.
*The candidate must have a good internet connection and a personal laptop. (Hybrid Role)
Weekly Hours / Part-time : 3 Hours Daily (Mon-Fri)