Last date to apply: Feb 20th, 2023
What will Intern Regulatory Projects do?
- Build a digital repository/ DB of PTA’s and other Authorities’ approvals arranged by the Regulatory Projects team from time to time.
- Build a Digital Repository of Regulatory Projects Correspondence, including Interconnect Assets like Co-Locations, DPLC, Dark fiber etc. acquired from service providers like PTCL, NTC amp; SCO.
- Liaison with Technology and Finance teams to update the interconnect assets and, receivables amp; payables records.
- Perform any task that pertains to a special project assigned by the line manager.
- Digitalization of Interconnect Record.
- Keep track of Interconnect team correspondence/ update the common repository.
- Managing Special Projects.
The role reports directly to the Manager Regulatory Projects amp; Interconnect.
Jazz is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Graduate, preferably in Computer Science.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
What’s in it for you?
- Generate useful insights through research on the industry and global trends
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Attend social networking activities and build relationships with your peers/stakeholders
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.