Grade Level: L2
Location: HQ - Islamabad
Last date to apply: 24th Feb 2023
What is Expert Business Analytics?
Jazz is looking for self-driven individuals who want to be part of the Jazz family. You need to have strong interpersonal skills as you will be collaborating with multiple teams including but not limited to Segments, Pricing, Digital, Data Science, CVM, Consumer Insights and external clients. You need to be passionate, analytical and aware of the market dynamics.
The role reports directly to the Head of Business Analytics.
What Expert Business Analytics does?
- Creates visibility to the management through interactive dashboards to monitor performance and raising red flags timely
- Develops analytical infrastructure to help answer business queries readily and efficiently
- Understands the potential of the market scope of multiple industries for Big Data Analytics
- Works effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution in coordination with people and organizations
- Communicates effectively with all audiences, including management, stakeholders and external clients in a structured manner
- Structures ambiguous problems to establish the business need, identifies quantifiable variables and uses them to provide actionable recommendations that address the business need
- Conducts market research and in-depth quantitative analysis to derive insights regarding business opportunity gap, customer need analysis and uses them to prescribe actions
- Presents learnings from analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations with effective visualizations in presentations and reports
Apart from the details mentioned above for the given role, responsibilities and deliverables will include the following:
- Reporting and Monitoring of major KPIs (subscriber, revenue, engagement, etc.)
- Deep dives to point out areas of improvement essential for business growth
- Identifying new business opportunities in GSM and other industries, determining analysis requirements, and conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis to cash on the opportunity
- Writing effective business reports that communicate key insights and findings in reports for external clients
Jazz is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Analytics working with diverse industry experts
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field. [ Master is a plus ]
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including SQL, Tableau, Firebase, Excel, Mix Panel etc
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue changing our customers’ lives for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative and can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.