1. .Net professional with minimum 5 years of work experience on desktop and web based solutions.
2. The candidate must have strong analytical and communication skills and must have concepts of Database Designing and architectures.
1. To participate in all phases of System Development Life Cycle.
2. Understanding business requirements and functional specifications and translate them to technical solutions.
3. Participate in design process and deliver design specifications.
4. Develop solutions according to design specifications and application coding.
7. Program using C#/VB to develop middle tier components.
8. Provide production support and maintain existing systems by researching and trouble-shooting any issues/problems.
9. Program using T-SQL in MS SQL Server.
10. Should understand IIS and have the capability to perform basic web server support.
Developing systems and providing liaison function with business units and technology group.
Skills in requirements gathering techniques (Interviewing or JAD Facilitation).
Producing project plans
Experience in MS Server T-SQL. Skills in creating stored procedures, triggers and performance tuning.
Must possess good knowledge of ADO.NET.
Past experience and a current commitment to using engineering best practices in the development process.
Developer/Analyst developing multi-tier web and/or windows applications in financial industry
Must have clear understanding of client-server applications
Must have strong background in object oriented analysis and design
Must have analyzed, designed, developed and unit tested multi-tier client server applications
Exposed to full SDLC process
Must have application deployment & maintenance experience
Willing to learn new technologies