Sun, 01 Oct 2023 16:22:24 GMT
Karsaz Private Limited, Pakistan
Bachelor in Finance
Feb 25, 2023
May 30, 2023
- 1. Verify daily banks position
- 2. Prepare Salaries Jvs
- 3. Verify Invoices
- 4. Prepare Reconciliation of Debtors & Creditors
- 5. Verify Inter-company Reconciliation
- 6. Verify reserve detail and responsible for timely transfer of reserves in respective banks accounts.
- 7. Prepare Aging of Receivables (Customers/ Advances) & Follow up with Concerned Departments.
- 8. Responsible for timely adjustments of Advances/ Loans / Depreciation
- 9. Responsible for timely month end closing by proper adjustments of Cost & other direct/indirect expenses
- 10.Prepare monthly Financial Statement. (Job wise, Division Wise & Entity Wise)
- 11.Prepare variance analysis of actual expenses v/s estimated Jobs
- 12.Correspondence with Banks and Financial Institutions for day to day transactions.
- 13.Responsible for timely correspondence/ follow-ups with Customers/ Intercompany for collection of WH Advance I/Tax & S/Tax Challans
- 14.Responsible for timely handing over I/TAX challans to Vendors, Landlord & Employees.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with accounting software and program
Job Rewards and Benefits
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering - Karachi, Pakistan