Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 13th March 2023
What does Expert International Business (Roaming) do?
- Key responsibilities
- Research and analysis on International Roaming Portfolio and exploring the business opportunities.
- Coordination with Foreign Telecom operators to initiate business and launch roaming Service.
- Working closely with Legal team for agreement review and analysis.
- Performing market and competitor analysis to devise revenue growth plans.
- Collaborating with Revenue Assurance team in order to avoid revenue loss.
- Analysis and working on the top vendors for best roaming solutions.
- International Roaming products and tariffs are timely updated on all customer touch points.
- Coordination with technical teams for implementation of necessary changes in the network and signaling while organizing all the tests for new launches.
- Resolving customer complaints related to technical and billing issues with the help of the respective teams.
- Collaborating with Finance team for monthly settlement of roaming partner Credit Notes.
- Preparation and Sharing of IOT and vendor accruals with Finance team for necessary booking at their end.
- Coordinating with DCH/FCH amp; roaming partners in case of RAPs (rejected TAP files).
- Monthly invoicing and verification of all the payment to roaming vendors.
- Maintaining the updated documents (i.e. Agreements, amendments, latest IR21s amp; AA14s) of roaming partners on the online portal.
- Key Deliverables
- Focusing on business development and making sure all services with each foreign operator stay up to date and any missing domains are covered.
- Ensure roaming tariffs up to date for customers all the time.
- Ensure maximum revenue generation from international roaming business.
- Ensure to increase market share of roaming services, enrich customer experience and maintain Jazz’s competitive advantage for state-of-the-art technology.
- Ensure premium quality of roaming services, affordable as well as competitive price rates WITHIN the limits of organization’s policies and procedures, functional / departmental objectives, SOPs, PTA guidelines, and directions from supervisor.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
- MBA marketing/finance with 3-4 years of experience of roaming network management, roaming business.
- Candidate must follow skills:
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Making amp; Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management
- Creative Thinking
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.