As a Performance Marketing Specialist at Tamatem: you will assist in the development, execution, tracking, and analysis of multiple digital strategies and projects and help build the paid acquisition function for Tamatem’s games and Tamatem Plus.
Your role within Tamatem’s world:
- Develop and implement web-based marketing strategies to promote Tamatem’s Plus brand, attract visitors and potential leads, and generate internet sales
- Setting up and optimizing paid advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads social media (Facebook, Snapchat, Tiktok etc), and app stores
- Monitor, measure, and report on campaign performance, budgeting, and conduct ad hoc analysis to refine strategies.
- Analyze and report campaign results to identify optimization opportunities and to grow the business across multiple KPIs (installs, retention, and profitability) using tools such as Google Analytics and MMP.
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies to increase organic traffic to the website.
- Collaborating with internal Tamatem stakeholders (Products, Data Analysis ... etc) to optimize the website and mobile apps for conversion
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in web and app marketing
- Working with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns.
- Analyzing ad performance data and using it to make data-driven decisions about ad placements and strategies
- Testing and experimenting with different ad formats and placements to optimize revenue
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in online gaming companies
Skills you will bring to us:
- Creative and proactive
- Time management skills
- Organization skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Data driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent command of MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
Experience you will bring to us:
- Experienced with managing and allocating marketing budget across multiple channels
- Experienced with web analytics and attribution tools
- Understanding of A/B and multi-variant testing technologies
- Deep understanding of SEO and ASO
- Knowledge of both iOS and Android markets
- Good knowledge of tracking systems
- Good knowledge of free-to-play economics and best industry practices
- Good understanding of digital and mobile advertising channels
You will love:
- Our vibrant and fun working environment. We are a curious, hard-working, and energetic group ready to take over the world!
- The continuous learning and career growth
- Our competitive salaries and annual raises.
- Some other COOL perks!