Aspen Group a US based company is looking to establish several ventures in south & central Asian region to drive the digitalization in B2B market. Initially we are looking to establish organizational structure in Pakistan with name of Cbeyond Private Limited to drive the platform development, product development, marketing, and other supporting organization structure.
In platform development group, we are looking for senior full stack developers in PHP and React that lead the team in driving the end-to-end platform architecture and development. This will be a B2B technology platform connecting buyers with suppliers through an intelligent end to end solution for digitalizing procurement that provides an ecosystem for purchase of supplies through the Ecommerce platform and enables the business entities to automate the whole process.
As a leader and senior developer, managing the entire front end and back end, the development of products that include the development and delivery of technical road map taking into account the need to build or integrate products and platforms that adequately balance the need for speed to market scalability and differentiation by taking end to end responsibility for the product from technology selection to architecture design and delivery as per agreed timelines.
Candidate should have broader understanding of available opensource software/tools and can evaluate with pro & cons in utilization of these opensource software stack/tool within the platform architecture.
The candidate, should have Bachelors in Computers science, experience working on new B2B or Ecommerce setups 4 to 7 Years of experience in PHP development environment preferably with leading product based startup or a very strong inclination to work with a startup advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology, also should be a Strategic thinker and an effective communicator.
· Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc)
· Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
· Understanding of MVC design patterns
· Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
· High level Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
· Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
· Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
· Hands on Angular, couchDB and/or MongoDB
· The relational database skills with MySQL
· Experience with building restful JSON web services
· Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
· Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap