Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 15 March 2023
What is an Area Sales Manager?
Area Manager works with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in growth of Recharge, Sales, Mobile Wallet Activation, Remittances and Retail/Franchise Business Development. This position reports to the Regional Sales Head and will lead a team of Territory Sales Supervisors and Franchise Service Executives.
What does an Area Sales Manager do?
- Visits and familiarizes with the market area that includes meeting retailers as well as franchise owners
- Mentoring team members, takes ownership of their issues and ensures escalation at the appropriate forums for improved efficiency
- Devises plans to increase the sales of handsets, Wi-Fi devices, remittances and postpaid numbers
- Coordinates with the Commercial Planning and devise campaigns to increase penetration of Postpaid business
- Establishes, develops and maintains distribution and retail network throughout the assigned region
- Franchise business development; implement company policy with respect to routing of distribution officers (DO)
- Manages franchise and retail channel by motivating and counseling the concerned and explain the profitability model
- Achieves monthly KPI targets such as Postpaid Sales, Remittances, Cash in, MNP, Gross ads, Jazz Cash Wallets and 4G penetration
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders like DFS Executives, Sales Operations/Planning Teams, Channel Planning, Regional Technical Teams and external stakeholders such as franchisee staff and retailers
- Meets assigned targets amp; strengthens channel
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Requirements
What are we looking for and what does it require to be an Area Sales Manager?
- 6 to 10 years’ of sales distribution, channel development and retail management experience with a bachelor’s or Masters degree from an HEC recognized institute.
- Seasoned professional who has worked on challenging projects and has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out followed by feedback.
- Someone who will be motivated to work in remote areas and be a mentor to team members.
- An individual who can supervise the sales and franchise management teams and provide guidance to improve the effectiveness of sales and distribution channel. Someone who can act as a change catalyst and strive towards team development.
- Excellent communication skills - to be able to advocate/ defend their point of view with professionalism, maturity and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpoints.
- Resilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility are some of the other qualities that we expect from the individual.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.