We are looking for ambitious, punctual and self-motivated individual who will be able to in our office within a team and have an experience with selling product online on eBay and Amazon.Ideal candidate have detail knowledge about Amazon and eBay polices, able to drive a strategy to increase listing visibility and taking sales to next level in a responsible time.
30K Salary + comission
• Develop and manage our e-commerce eBay and Amazon stores
• Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
• Manage inventory
• Manage listing of new products and updating old products
• Manage the product listings to increase rankings and improve customer engagement
• Adding new inventory and keeping old inventory up to date
• Manage and update stock levels by spread sheets and Products Data Entry in Ms Excel spread sheets.
• Managing the end-to-end process of product sales and promotion
• Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
This is experienced level job requires at least three years of experience of managing eBay and amazon store
Expert Knowledge of EBay market place
Expert knowledge of Amazon Market Place
Graduation degree in Computer Science/Software engineering or equivalent
Two to three years of relevant experience, preferably on amazon and ebay
The ideal candidate should have strong understanding of Amazon Listing and Ranking procedures.
Amazon Seller Central / Ebay experience is a must