Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: Mar 22nd, 2023
What is Analyst Procurement Indirect Procurement?
This role revolves around Procurement of Indirect categories which includes but not limited to Media amp; Marketing, Professional Services, Commercials, Real Estate etc. The candidate would be required to have an ample knowledge and understanding of procurement and can visualize the future of the category. The candidate will be required to drive the category and help to achieve short and long-term goals.
The role reports directly to the Head of Indirect Procurement with no direct reports.
What does Analyst Procurement Indirect Procurement do?
Obtains procurement requirements from different stakeholders:
- Analyze requests and collaborates with relevant stakeholders to devise relevant solutions/sourcing.
- Negotiate with vendors for procuring goods/ services as per received requirements.
- Collaborate with contract management team to finalize amp; negotiate draft of legal contract with vendors as per project deliverables and associated risks.
- Foster healthy relationship with vendors and resolves any queries/issues within specified timelines.
- Liaison with Service Operations to prepare PO’s and eventual sharing with vendors.
- Exhibit Business oriented and customer-centric mindset.
Develop a Procurement Calendar in his/her domain:
- A detailed view of Procurement Master Plan in alignment with Budget forecast.
- Alignment with End User Departments for implementation of Procurement Master Plan.
Develop Vendor Assessment and Scoring criteria:
- Plan, develop, and execute the project (Complete RFX Lifecycle).
- Preparation of complete commercial evaluation (TCO) and QES comprising of techno-commercial.
- BOQ Alignments against the Frame Agreements.
- Prepare Bulk purchase agreements and maintain catalogue-based PO issuance.
- Price Verifications and Negotiations.
- Preparing of Dashboard and KPI reporting on weekly basis.
Prepare a Negotiation Strategy for bids that fall under complex category:
- Build a strong relationship with End User and be able to translate their requirements into procurement plans.
- Conduct budget analysis with team and prepare reports inclusive of spending/saving, shares with management and explains rationale behind it.
- Thorough market research
- Preparing monthly and YTD spend amp; saving report.
- Conducting an interactive sourcing process along with end user and external stakeholders.
- Achieving savings target as mentioned in the agreed tender mandate.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
- MBA/ B.E/ BBA with 1-3 years of relevant experience in Procurement. Working in a related role. With clear understanding of vendor market.
- Well versed with Procurement policies and practises.
- Imperative to be a team player and also able to manager internal amp; external stakeholders.
- Hands on experience of using Oracle Fusion and Oracle EBS and familiar with new technology tools used in reporting and analytics.
- Strong Communicator with the ability to negotiate and solve problems
- Strong analytical skills, solution-oriented approach to problem solving and ability to think out of box.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.