Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
Senior QA Engineer - Manual (Mobile Testing)
Creative Chaos, Pakistan
Mar 17, 2023
Apr 17, 2023
- Plan, organize, and implement day to day activities of testing and work with developers, architects, and technical release managers within an agile/scrum environment
- Participate in scrum amp; product planning and be responsible for all phases and types of testing, including but not limited to strategies, requirements, planning, management, execution and reporting
- Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues, bugs, changes validate and close-out all issues prior to client delivery
- Collaborate with other QA staff to accomplish all daily QA tasks on-time with a high level of quality
- Develop process to ensure the highest level of quality assurance possible
- Investigate procedures, workflows, and software to keep processes up to date
- Assist in the development of on-going training programs for the QA Team
- Provide department specific orientation and training for new hires
- Maintain open communication with internal teams
- Assist with internal project kickoffs and requirements/specs gathering
- Understand complex business and functional requirements and provide direction in designing the technical test cases that thoroughly test the tech stack from architectural standpoint and meet the project requirements.
- Work with project, engineering teams in implementing amp; enforcing quality gates at each stage of pipeline.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 3-4 years of experience in manual software quality assurance preferably with mobile testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white-box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Proficiency in Postman, JMeter
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home (Hybrid)
- Health Insurance
- Training and Development
- Life Insurance
Information Technology and Services - Islamabad, Pakistan