We are looking for an experienced driven self-starter to join Kidadl as a Flickr Image Library Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing images that adhere to our brand guide for the content team on a daily basis, ensuring that all images on the Kidadl platform are relevant, of high quality, and correctly tagged and searchable in our Flickr photo library. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail to ensure that each image that we publish meets our house style and quality standards. This is a fast-paced role suited to candidates who are able to manage targets whilst also carrying out high-quality checks.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the Kidadl Flickr Image Library, creating and maintaining the folder and tagging system according to our site map.
- Upload and correctly tag all images to our Image Library.
- Create any Canva templates that are required across the business.
- Reach out to PR teams to request images.
- Join daily standups with the images team when required.
- Ensure all images are copyright compliant.
- Respond to queries from the internal team and update images accordingly.
- Ensure all processes are adhered to and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
Requirements2 years + experience working with photo libraries and video (iStock, Flickr, YouTube etc)Experience working with Canva.Experience working with Google Drive, particularly Google Sheets.Fluent in written and spoken English.Exceptional attention to detail.Stellar organizational and content management skills.Excellent time management and the ability to take ownership of deliverables.The ability to communicate effectively to liaise with the content team.Minimum two years experience as a picture researcher.
- Impact - an awesome role in a global business that is rapidly scaling
- Exposure - we work with exciting people and partners across the globe and we’re a merit-based organization
- Remote-working - this is a remote working opportunity for a company that is virtual-first
- Feel good factor - you’ll be working with a company at the heart of education and technology, focused on improving family life for the better
Kidadl is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Kidadl is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.