Remotebase is more than just a job search platform - we're building a remote work community where you can thrive and succeed. We connect top tech talent with top clients and make it easy for you to find the job you want. So why wait? Join us and be a part of our bridge to success!
As a Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact with potential clients through prospecting and creating sales opportunities. In order to be successful in this position, you will need to be a go-getter who is driven to exceed goals and must be driven for future success in all areas of life. We have found that the right company culture fit will result in an amazing long term working relationship. Our goal is for this to be the best job opportunity you’ve ever had!
- Achieve monthly qualified lead quotas
- Generate qualified leads by prospecting lists of ICPs, identify needs, and create urgency for the prospect to meet with our account executives
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with prospects and account executives
- Maintain a healthy pipeline and clean database of contacts
- Must have at least 1 year of b2b sales development experience
- Must have experience in leveraging all methods of prospect touch points including cold calls, emails and social selling
- Preferred experience in tech sales development and/or marketplace sales development
- Preferred experience with startups or early stage companies
- Has a hunter mentality. Prefers to find new contacts and companies to close rather than nurturing current clients or managing relationships
- Not afraid of the grind, actually embraces the daily grind.
- Stays focused and motivated completing repetitive tasks
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment without solid structure, processes or frameworks in place
- Constant student. Always looking for ways to improve themselves above and beyond what’s provided by RB
- Takes feedback well and implements the learnings
- Professionally persistent. Willing to go the extra mile to make sure we stay on top of our prospects
- Obsessively organised. Has the ability to keep a clean CRM, prioritise their day, and stays on top of prospecting, team, and management requests.
- Has a good level of technical aptitude. Doesn’t need to be a certified developer, but should have a basic understanding of technology
- Takes ownership of mistakes and learns from them
In addition to a market competitive compensation, we have a reward philosophy that expand beyond this.
- Fully remote with an option to work from the office. You decide when you would like to work from home (or anywhere in the world- upto 30 days a year if you are traveling) and when from the office.
- Opportunity to work with a truly global team
- Flexible timings. You decide your work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid leaves including paternal/ maternal/wedding leaves
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual company retreat