Sun, 01 Oct 2023 17:26:30 GMT
Inbox Business Technologies, Pakistan
Mar 23, 2023
Apr 23, 2023
- Create deployment specifications and configurations and implement the rollout of software packages to customer systems, e.g., for software releases and updates.
- Experience of BSS/OSS domain.
- Interface with customers in the early stage of the project gathering technical requirements, designing and documenting the system architecture.
- Interface with other technical teams gathering the relevant information so any issue can be resolved in accordance with the design concept.
- Create and maintain scripts in order to standardize and automate implementations.
- Testing of backup amp; restore procedures and failover scenarios for web servers and Oracle database servers.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Linux configuration and patching (Red Hat / CentOS) is a MUST.
- Along with this we also require good knowledge of virtualized systems, TCP/IP networking, SQL, PL/SQL and shell scripting.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE, B.Eng.) in Computer Systems, Electrical/Electronics, IT
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills in English.
- Outstanding documentation skills.
- Understanding of software development projects and processes.
Inbox Business Technologies
Information Technology and Services - Islamabad, Pakistan