Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
Senior UI/UX Designer
Creative Chaos, Pakistan
Mar 23, 2023
Apr 23, 2023
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Introduce elegant UX patterns that impact the experience across the entire product
- Continuously build a deep knowledge of our users’ goals and problems
- Design graphic user interface elements, build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Minimum Bachelors with 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for web and mobile platforms.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, and expertise in UI/UX design tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch etc.).
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Health Insurance
- Training and Development
- Life Insurance
Information Technology and Services - Islamabad, Pakistan