Sat, 30 Sep 2023 12:13:03 GMT
Joomla Developer - REMOTE
Stone Age Technologies SIA, Pakistan
< 1 Year
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Apr 30, 2023
Jul 30, 2023
A Joomla Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Joomla-based web applications. The developer should be able to work with a team to develop high-quality web applications and ensure that they meet the requirements of clients.
- Design and develop Joomla-based web applications.
- Work with the team to identify, prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain components, modules, plugins and templates for Joomla.
- Collaborate with designers to ensure that the web application meets the client's requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing Joomla-based applications.
- Test, debug and deploy web applications.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in Joomla development.
- Write clean and maintainable code that is easy to understand and modify.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other team members.
- Document code and processes for future reference.
- Experience with Joomla development, including custom development of components, modules, plugins and templates.
- Knowledge of MVC architecture and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems.
- Experience with web application deployment and server administration.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and communicate effectively with team members and clients.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is preferred
- Experience with other CMS platforms such as Drupal or WordPress.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms such as Magento or Shopify.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
Note: This job description is a general overview of the responsibilities and requirements for a Joomla Developer. Actual job duties may vary depending on the needs of the employer and the project.
Business Supplies and Equipment - Multan, Pakistan