1. Evaluate and examine policies, procedures and systems in place.2. Evaluate the reliability and integrity of information and the efficient and effective use of resources at the company.3. Review compliance with policies, procedu
Candidate have to work on:Creating journal entries to record various transactions.Inventoring Controlling & Costing.Filling, Documentations (Delivery Challans).Making GRN's & Invoicing Customers.<
We are looking for an 'Accounts Officer' must have degree in MBA Finance or ACCA. Should possess strong communication skills and be Sharp, Energetic and Quick Learner. Interested candidates can send their resume. Only Shortlisted candidate
An import firm is looking forward for an accounts officer for its headoffice, based at Shaheed-e-Millat Road, Near Qayyumabad, Karachi.
Accounts officer would be responsible for general accounting, transaction recording, book keeping, payroll
Accounts assistants provide support to accountants, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping. Help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the manage
Recording and validating Credit card sales in Software.Recording and validating Cash sales in Software.Preparation of breakup of outstanding Credit card transactions.Reconciliation of outstanding credit card transaction balanc
Monitor and coordinate with outside units with regard to generation of revenue. Reconcile exchange collection with system (TIIMS) Prepare ageing analysis every month in coordination with revenue officers in areas & Exchanges. Reconci
• Monitor and coordinate with outside units with regard to generation of revenue.
• Reconcile exchange collection with system (TIIMS).
• Prepare ageing analysis every month in coordination with revenue officers in areas &
We are looking for Accounts Officer for our Pharmaceutical industry based in Karachi. ACCA / ICMA Part Qualified with 2-3 Years of Accounts Experience.Preferable Pharma ExperienceAge not more then 30 years
Looking after multiple accounts functions which includes vouchers, Bank reconciliations, Payment and Receipt. Making profile and loss statements. Managing the payments of the suppliers with their aging. Looking after GST / Withholding tax
Field Location: Sukkur - Multan Motorway Responsible for handling cash physically. Responsible to handle cash receipts, payments and disbursement of salaries and benefits in a timely manner. Responsible to prepare daily cash statement
· Monitor and coordinate with outside units with regard to generation of revenue. Reconcile exchange collection with system (TIIMS). Reconcile final bill claim with provisional bill claim at the end of the year. · Prepare bank payment Vouchers,
To handle and manage monthly accounts, budget, forecast, banking facilities, asset, liability, suppliers bills etc.Assist with general accounting proceduresDocuments financial transactions by entering account information.</l
Fresh b.com may apply if they have clear concepts of accounting.Must have clear concepts of Basic Accounting and Book Keeping.Must be good in computer software and MS Office.Must have good written English to communicate with other offices