Assistant Manager MarketingThis position is responsible for the tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with institute’s brand identity.
Assistant Manager – Communications – Print and Social Media, Center for Excellence in Education (CEE)Main Duties and Responsibility:• Administering center's social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is n
Responsibilities:• Monitor and track brands market share & performance to identify risks & opportunities; and analyses the trends of all the promotional activities.
• Assists in developing and executing promotional initiatives to pr
Monitor and conduct branding activities in market, line up and handle media agencies, good in delivering Presentations, persuasive personality, proficient in MS Office, good with written and oral communication.
We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager Marketing to develop & implement the marketing strategy for the company and the purpose of the job is to increase ‘ROI’. Our ideal candidate will be a senior person with 3 years of ex
· Strategic planning of the brand to create consumer brand.
· Sales driven planning.
· Developing & executing marketing plans.
· Develop & implement promotional activities as per the allocated budgets.
• Brand activation process & positioning inspect
• Promotional Campaign
• Brand highlighting & management • Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote brands • Structuring and implementing seasonal marketing plans