2 years of experience in the IT industry as an Oracle Database Administrator.
Expertise in handling production databases in 24/7 Environment
Oracle Database Administration (10g, 11g)
Having Good knowledge on 10g, 11g RAC
Working Knowledge on Dataguard.
Oracle Grid Infrastructure Upgrade (184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11)
Installing Grid Infrastructure (ASM)
Migration File system to ASM, ASM to File system
13c Enterprise Manager integration with 12c Database & with different OS monitoring (Linux, Windows)
Oracle E-business suite Troubleshooting, Installation, Patching
Excellent remote systems support and troubleshooting capabilities.
Excellent hands on experience in Oracle Database which includes:
Installation, Creation, partitioning, Cloning, migration, apply patches, Implementing Oracle CPU patches and upgrades, Monitoring, Security, Usage, Database Upgrade, Export and Import Utilities, Schema management and Performance Tuning.
Developed disaster recovery systems.
Having Good knowledge on RMAN and Expdp/Impdp.
Migration of databases from Oracle 10g to Oracle 11g & 12c.
Monitored the database growth on daily basis, Modification of databases, Forecasting database growth.
Recreation of Database, Maintaining and Rebuilding Indexes for query optimization.
Having the ability to use Oracle metalink to resolve production support/development issues.
Provided support for the smooth functioning of the Database to developers.
• Apps Clonning
• Monitored the database growth on daily basis, Modification of databases.
• Installation and implementation of Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c.
• Integrated Enterprise Manager 13c with Oracle Database, Oracle Linux, Oracle EBS.
• Responsible for handling critical/non-critical issues and resolving them as per SLAs. Ensuring minimal impact on business (Incident Management).
• Performed the Oracle software installation.
• Database Clonning
• Apply database patches
• Migration of databases from Oracle 10g to Oracle 11g
Database and SQL tuning to improve performance of loads.
• Planned disaster recovery
Perform refresh and restore of databases on demand using the Oracle import/export, Datapump and the RMAN utilities
• Responsible for handling critical/non-critical issues and resolving them as per SLAs. Ensuring minimal impact on business (Incident Management)
DB Performance tuning - Constantly strive for better performance of the Databases and make suggestions to eradicate any bottle necks.
• OS (Oracle Linux) Upgradation
Performed the initial setup of the databases (installation, creation of DB, parameter tuning) as per the business requirement
• Database upgradation 10g to 11g
• Migrate data from 32-bit server to 64-bit