Elite Brands Limited, Pakistan
Graduation (Relevant to post) Master’s degree preferred
May 26, 2023
Aug 25, 2023
- Management of Stock Movement into Warehouse and to Market
- Authorize, verify and continuously evaluate and monitor credit of each customer through Audit department and Brand Accountant
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Address customer queries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle
- Responsible for managing and developing his team (Brand Accountant, Store In charge, Recovery Officers, Salesmen etc.)
- Manage market growth and keep check on Market credit
- Resolve day to day issues or complaints while communicating with company’s customers, executives, marketing personnel etc.
- Strengthen the client’s brand identity and availability in Market
- Develop marketing and advertising strategies
- Conduct meetings with clients
- Develop strategic plans to achieve targeted secondary volume, market share
- Coordinate the process from “generation of distributor dispatch order form” till dispatch of load from the warehouse
- Deployment and management of assets.
- Ensure and monitor stock and assets are properly placed and optimal utilization of company’s assets in the market i.e. marketing, signage/activation materials etc.
- Supervise/monitor the stocks transactions at all levels against planning and forecasting.
- Works closely with Recruiting, HR, and Sales Enablement teams for successful hiring and onboarding of new sales teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Business Communication and Orientation
- Strong customer service skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Excel, Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented and active participant in accomplishing team goals.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Consumer Goods - Lahore, Pakistan