The Marketing executive will aim to maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and promoting products, services or ideas.
Role will also require:
Looking after the company’s image, brand and also its standing within the market place ·
To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan·
Identifying target market, potential customers and creating targeted campaigns to engage them·
Ensure and manage effective flow of communication from the company to its target audience, devise strategies and promotional campaign to execute this ·
Consulting clients and team leads about campaign requirements and objectives·
Liaising with senior management, team leads, suppliers and staff in the creation and administration of campaigns and the co-ordination of associated work.·
Formulating and executing marketing strategies within agreed timescales and budgets·
Monitoring performance; analyzing, interpreting and presenting results·
Delivering ideas and final products to senior management, team leads and clients for review·
Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information·
To continue to monitor and review the processes and skills of the team ensuring the clients receive the best in class service.
Qualification / Experience Required:·
Relevant experience gained within direct marketing or commercial areas such as retailing, sales and marketing will be essential.
· Minimum experience required in a multinational corporation 3 years in a senior marketing role.
· Specialist postgraduate marketing qualifications, will be advantageous. Key Skills:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Fluency in spoken and written English is must
· A good head for business
· Good numerical skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Team-working skills
· The ability to delegate and motivate others
· Creative ability
· The energy and enthusiasm to deal with campaigns
· Using initiative and being proactive to deliver results
· The ability to work to deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
· Strong and confident communicator: ability to sell ideas and brief peers and senior management and the marketing team