If you are a Wordpress Developer and Designer with 3+ years of experience and exceptional problem solving skills; please read on!
Our company Bold Crowd Media provides Website Design, SEO and Social Media services to local and international clients. At our new office in Clifton Karachi, we are looking to build a team on dynamic individuals, who want to work and grow long term with us.
Currently we are seeking a web designer and developer to join our creative team. We work with companies on a vast multitude of projects. You will be developing and designing different Wordpress based websites. The position entails 75% development and 25% design work. You must have a strong development background and a sense of design.
Our company services a mix of local and international clients. We're looking for talented web designers and developers with significant WordPress experience for ongoing permanent work.
Your daily work will include but not limited to:
1. Take mockups, design requirements, etc. and implement in front-end templates, either from scratch, or a WordPress framework, or an existing WordPress theme that can be modified to match the intended design
2. Fill in the gaps with new design work if needed details, UI elements, or whole pages are left out of initial design documentationSource plugins, JS libraries, and other software add-ons to aid in creating a WordPress site that meets all client functional requirements
3. Write WordPress functions to address custom data structures and non-standard functionality
4. Work with existing templates, themes or codebases when required
5. Create websites that are optimized for SEO, speed and efficiency
6. Create websites that work well on the full spectrum of common screen sizes and devices.
-At least 3+ years in web development
-Strong background with PHP and mySQL development
-Custom WordPress creation
-HTML and CSS exposure is required
-Adobe Creative Suite project work
-Must be able to manage and update a CMS system
-Must be able to communicate in English very well.
-Work with clients directly to understand requirements, and post updates.
-Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
-Must be a team player and should work well with other.Salary & benefits (otherwise known as the good stuff):
We reward people who reward us. It’s that simple. Salaries are highly competitive, and the benefits are generous. Highlights include:
- Base Salary + Benefits: 40,000 - 50,000/Month Depending on Experience.
- 60,000 Year end bonus on exceptional performance.
- 10% increase in salary every year
- Please apply with a detailed resume and 3 professional references.