Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Education & Experience: ·
. BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering from a reputed university
· 1-2 years of relevant experience at a similar position. Fresh graduates are also encourage to apply.
· Hands on knowledge and experience with all kinds of software testing, e.g. black box, white box, unit, regression, smoke testing, load testing, etc.
· Knowledge of creating testing documents like, use cases, test cases, etc.
· Experience of using bug tracking system for communication with developers and managers working for the software release
· Know-how of bug tracking work flow standards
· Know-how of SDLC processes, preferably Agile and Scrum
· Understanding of UML diagrams and other artifacts
· Experience with testing of mobile applications would be considered a plus
· Ability to estimate task duration and meet schedules
· Good working knowledge of Windows functionality and relational databases (i.e. MS SQL) Windows .NET technologies an asset
. Design, write and execute test plans, test scripts and test scenarios that adhere to system requirements.
· Identify, analyze, and document defects, and inconsistencies in software program functions, output.
· Perform manual and automated software validation & verification, including system, regression, smoke, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
· Provide status updates regarding test progress, results, and unresolved problems.
· Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention, usability and functional enhancements throughout the development process.
. Review and contribute to software program documentation.
Programming Languages: C#, SQL, OWL, UML Tools, UML
Operating Systems: Windows