United Canada is a manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies based in Richmond Hill, ON. We are licensed by Health Canada to distribute all Class I to IV devices under our MDEL (#12243). While we have a good selection of PPE, on our website (www.unitedcanadainc.com), we have developed connections with manufacturers and businesses in North America to become a one-stop solution for all your healthcare needs. We have supplied government organizations, hospitals, and other medical organizations across Canada.
United Canada is looking to hire an energetic full-time Data Entry Lead t to be part of our team on a long-term basis.
- Updating new product information on the company’s WooCommerce and Shopify website.
- Maintaining data entry by using accurate methods and techniques outlined in the data program.
- Reviewing the product data by altering, deleting, and re-entering the information.
- Ensures the protection of company information by keeping all the information confidential.
- Accomplish the target on time through organization, teamwork, and time management skills.
- Assigning tasks to colleagues and providing support whenever they encounter challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 years or more.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Extensive experience using WooCommerce or Shopify websites.
- Excellent written and speaking English skills.
- Availability to work from 9 AM – 5 PM EST.
- Must have a laptop and a stable internet connection.
What we are offering:
The monthly salary will be Rs 40,000-70,000PKR plus a bonus based on your work, commitment, and experience.