1) To work on how to increase productivity in terms of Square Feet per man per hour.
2) Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
3) Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
4) Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and Production status.
5) Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
6) Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
7) Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
8) Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and other information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
9) Direct workers engaged in product measurement, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
10) Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan.
11) Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization and to recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
12) Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
B.Sc Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering, with good analytical skills.
Candidates with experience will be given preference. Please do not apply if you are not meeting the requirements.