Salary: negotiable *
Experience: selection based
1. Data entry for export logistics/documentation issue. Processing data in system with good order as per Global KPI.
2. Interface with origin offices to resolve issues in daily operation.
3. Deliver performance on timeliness, accuracy and productivity and ensure Global KPIs are met.
4. Follow up and reply emails in Gmail, Hangout messages or internal phone calls courteously and professionally.
5. Submit SI to carrier as per requirement before deadline.
6. Share experience with team leader and teammates, and absorb the good suggestions from other colleagues.
7. Attend weekly team meeting upon request.
8. Work closely with team leader to meet Critical Success Factors.
9. Ensure to follow company policies and guidance as per staff handbook.
10. Perform other job related duties as required and assigned.
11. Constantly review standard working procedures within team leader. Familiarize and ensure the new SOPs are understood and being followed.
12. Approve bookings for containers on the Shipping line websites.Who we are looking for
- Graduate of any degree or MBA in logistics or supply chain would be added advantage.·
- Some knowledge of supply chain processes and operations.· Knowledge of shipping services/ products, terms and practices.·
- Good communication skill with good command over written and spoken English & Urdu.·
- Intensive IT skills (Microsoft office software knowledge Power point & Internet knowledge) and ability to manage and organize amounts of complex data.·
- Ability to work under pressure.·
- Highly motivated and target driven.·
Working hours would be flexible between 9.00 am to 7.00 pm.·
Shortlisted Candidates will be interviewed either via Skype or at our office in Karachi/Faisalabad.