The SQA Engineer will be responsible for QA activities, automation scripting, analysis and tasks necessary for measuring and evaluating product quality and performance.
The individual in this role will interact with the development teams involved in project planning, development, and testing. Experience in QA including Grey Box and Black Box Testing techniques
- Hands on experience in system, regression, acceptance, integration and performance testing (including load & stress testing)
- Excellent knowledge of programming (Java) and automation is a MUST
- Hands on, in writing test plan, test cases and scenario matrix
- Well aware of the complete QA lifecycle
- Familiar with SQL scripts
- Familiar with Linux O/S and shell scripting
Following Skills will be added advantage:
- Node, Tomcat applications, Cucumber-JVM, Rest Assured, SaaS, SOA and AJAX
- Experienced with testing of large data sets, scalability testing
- Experienced with testing of Failover, Failback and HA - Experienced with testing of cloud applications and technologies
- Experienced in Security testing
- Experienced in testing on different platforms like mobile devices, tablets etc.
- Automation tools like Selenium, Selenium Web Driver, and QTP etc.; using a scripting language.
- Good command over performance testing for web based applications using any of the tools like JMeter, SilkPerformer.