1. Check all the machines, according to maintenance planes and schedules.
2. Assist in preparing maintenance and lubrication schedule for extrusion line, coating line, printing machine, hydraulic press, chillers, slitter, air compressor, dryer, material handling equipment, lab equipment and air handling units accordingly.
3. Supervise working of subordinates.
4. Take part in the activities of trouble shooting according to instruction of seniors.
5. Monitor and maintained inventory level of spare parts.
6. Prepare various maintenance reports and forward them to AME.
7. Carryout primary inspection / checking of newly procured spare parts.
8. Update machines histories.
9. Carry out the special assignments given by seniors.
• Excellent Writing and speaking Communication Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Potential to assume responsibility with integrity and competence