1. Coordinate with WAPDA matters. Mechanical and production staff for maintenance and trouble shooting relating problems. Purchase / marketing department to expedite procurement. Main stores and labour office for related problems.
2. Maintenance of machines Plan, implement and monitor the maintenance schedules of all electrical systems/ installations. Review reoccurring problems and discuss with G.M (Technical). Assist G.M (Technical) in estimating the annual budget for electric/electronics department. Manage the inventory level of spare parts local and imported.
3. Erection and commissioning of new machines and equipment. Identify and then raise demand for material required for erections. Control the activity to complete job in minimum possible time. Take the trial run and check every system of machine.
4. Implement company's policy and ISO 9001 quality management system. Control the activity related to standardization. Implement strictly safety rules. Participate in all meetings declared by senior management. 5. Ensure the trouble frees running of all machines. Take round of all machines and initiate CPA in case of any discrepancy found Study daily logbooks and complaint register and take corrective action if required. Give suggestions for research and developments activities to technical committee. Manage staff and shift to give round the clock support to machines. Make arrangements for repairing of electronics equipment. 6. Modifications of system / devices as per the requirement under guidance of G.M (Technical). 7. Prepare drawing and sketches for modifications and information purposes. Authorities Recommend material inspection and receipt notes. Approve leave of staff below A.E.E. Approve rest duties in shift of staff. Recommends scrapes of main stores. Recommend SIR / Purchase requisition. Recommend welfare / betterment actions for staff. Recommend disciplinary actions against staff.
• Excellent Writing and speaking Communication Skills • Excellent Interpersonal Skills • Potential to assume responsibility with integrity and competence