1. Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
2. Reviews job orders to determine work priorities.
3. Directs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, or air required for operations.
4. Directs workers and contractors engaged in buildings and grounds maintenance activities, such as snow and ice removal, mowing lawns, removing weeds, and raking and disposing of leaves and refuse.
5. Develops preventive maintenance program in conjunction with maintenance staff.
6. Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
Able to work independently
Can work under pressure
Able to train team
Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational