Job Description & Responsibilities:
The role of the selected candidate is to work under Production Manager/engineer. Duties includes properly/mannerly utilize resources and assemble, install, test, and maintenance of mechanical equipment, machinery, hydraulic system and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
Successful candidate should have following practical skills:
1. Knowledge of Production planning and technical aspects of manufacturing.
2. Understanding of engineering drawings.
3. Familiar with PLC software’s, Hydraulic & pneumatic systems, Gears and Electrical motors (simple to complex type).
4. Good presentable communications skills.
5. Eye for details with can do attitude.
Kindly apply within 15 days of the advertisement by sending your CV along with copies of academic transcripts & experience certificates.
Education and specialized knowledge required:
1. BSc Engineering (Mechanical) from a reputed Institute.
2. Welding Knowledge will be a plus.
3. Welding plants.
4. Electro mechanical system.
5. CAD/CAM Reasonable stipend will be given to the right candidates.