A Health Care Company, working in Pakistan since 1969 is seeking to recruit competent, committed & enthusiastic candidate for the post of "Office Administrator". Who is responsible for the following things:
1) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
2) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
3) Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
4) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
5) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
6) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
7) Negotiation -- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
8) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
9) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.