A Health Care Company, working in Pakistan since 1969 is seeking to recruit competent, committed & enthusiastic candidate for the post of "Office Administrator". Who is responsible for the following things:
1) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
2) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
3) Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
4) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
5) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
6) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
7) Negotiation -- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
8) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
9) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
Office Administrator Jobs in Lahore Pakistan
Office Administrator Jobs in Rawalpindi Pakistan
Office Administrator Jobs in Karachi Pakistan
Office Administrator Jobs in Islamabad Pakistan
Jobs in Pakistan Microbiological Associates