- The person will be responsible to provide assistance to ensure that dispatch office activities are in accordance with the SOPs. The incumbent will coordinate with Marketing & Planning teams, dealers, distributors and transporters to ensure timely daily dispatches.
- Enter requisite dispatch particulars and issuance of loading advice to the transporter.
- Ensuring freights are being charged as per the approved rates list.
- Receiving loading advice & Weigh Slip from the transporter and ensure these documents have been signed by the Packing Plant and Weigh Bridge sections.
- Confirm that (Weight & quantity ) of bags have been loaded as per the loading advice instructions,
- Ensure that activities in the Dispatch Office are being organized in accordance with the Company`s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure arrangement of dispatch documents (Loading Advice, Weigh Slip etc.) in orderly manner for the information and submission with Accounts and Marketing departments.
- Coordinate with other departments for smooth and efficient operations.
0-02 years in dispatch department of a manufacturing set up.
• Work experience in KPK region is desirable.
• Can speak Pashtu fluently apart from English writing and speaking skills,
• MS Office, Interpersonal & Negotiation skills.