• Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
• Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
• Preparing accounts and tax returns
• Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
• Auditing financial information
• Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
• Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
Communication and interpersonal skills
Proficiency in IT