· Pick and drive company staff and guests to appointed destinations within given timeframes, as directed.
· Check vehicle daily to ensure that the vehicle is maintained in good condition; perform minor and routine maintenance on assigned vehicles; identify and report maintenance problems to the Logistics Manager, as required.
· Ensure the safety of passengers through safe driving practices, including but not limited to:
· Using a seat belt and reminding passengers to use seat belts
· Driving within speed limits and in accordance with traffic regulations
· Driving defensively and courteously
· Maintain the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the assigned car.
· Assist passengers with carrying parcels and loading and unloading the vehicle.
· Make sure the prompt reporting to supervisor of any damage or repair needed to the assigned vehicle/maintaining of accident reports and informing the supervisor about any such incident
· Run errands, as directed.
· Participate in professional training and development activities, as needed or requested.
· Perform other duties, as needed or requested.
· Valid drivers' license for both LTV and HTV.
· Good driving skills