• Monitor and track brands market share & performance to identify risks & opportunities; and analyses the trends of all the promotional activities.
• Assists in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
• Assists in the identification and development of business building ideas and works with other business unit team members to execute the plans.
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
• Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
• Liaison and coordinate with leading advertising agencies.
• Develop working relationships with Key Accounts.
• Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
• Aggressive, Adaptable, forward looking and collaborative
• Multitasking & problem solving skills
• Strategic Planning & Brand understanding
Qualification: MBA – Marketing
Experience: 5-8 Years of working experience with FMCG
Salary: Market Compatible