As an English Subtitler, you will be required to create, reformat and edit subtitles for videos to be distributed on a variety of platforms such as Netflix, iTunes, Amazon, Google and Hulu. The captions and subtitles must represent perfect English grammar, and you will need to be able to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, syntax, and individual clients’ captioning style. You will be trained on our proprietary cloud based system.
The ideal candidate is very detail oriented and is able to shift priorities as required on a daily basis to accommodate the changing needs of our clients. The candidate thrives in a fast-paced, team-focused environment to meet needs of the client. Strong writing and editing skills preferred.
• Some technical understanding of Film and Digital Cinema is preferred but not a must.
• Good word-processing skills
• Passion for film, English languageExceptional attention to detail.
• Diligent, resourceful, meticulous and able to work well under pressure. Must have an energetic, positive and professional attitude.
• Keen interest in developing knowledge of linguistic issues and ability to obtain information and solve problems concerning languages in which you are not fluent.