IdeasUnlimited is a US-based call center looking to hire two Project Managers in its' new office, located at Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi. The hired professionals will be responsible for managing project lifecycle, training of call center agents and the overall productivity.
- You must have exceptional English communication skills as you will mostly be communicating with Western clients over the phone.
- This is a night time position.
- Understanding Project requirements
- Implementing operations and policies
- Training the agents
- Project life-cycle management
- Responsible for team’s efficiency and productivity
- Coordinating with HR for resource (call center agents) planning and forecasting
9 pm to 6 am Karachi, Pakistan Monday to Friday (you may be asked to work some Saturdays - paid OT)
- Base Salary: Will be decided based on your skill and experience.
- Commission: Excellent commission on top
- Paid annual leaves: 12
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs60,000.00 /month
Project Management: 1 year
Call Center: 1 year
Sales: 1 year
We have set up application questions for your job.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
Are you in Karachi?
Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelors?
How many years of Project Management experience do you have?
How many years of Call Center experience do you have?
How many years of Sales experience do you have?
Do you speak English?
1) Excellent communication skills in the English language (this is an international call center so you MUST be able to communicate fluently in the English language).
2) Educational background in project management or business administration.
3) Prior experience in project management/coordination/training in a call center or similar industry.
4) Serious minded, professional and motivated individual.