1. Analyse Structure design analysis by using governing codes & standards.
2. Determines project cost by calculating labour, material & related cost.
3. To check the market rates and fare bid price for the required work.
4. Knowledge of soil investigation report.
5. To collect & verify quotation from the contractors.
6. To implement the safety measure during construction as per applicable rules in PMSCL / City Government / provincial and Govt. of Pakistan.
7. Knowledge of using theodolite, level machines & total station etc.
8. Knowledge of quantity surveying to formulate BOQ and verification of bills.
9. To maintain the quality of work according to required standards.
10. To visit the construction site and make report timely.
11. To fill the IMS documents regularly and monitor the construction activities
1. Knowledge of CAD/CAM
2. Planning Scheduling Skills
3. Negotiation Skills
4. Good Project Management Skills
5. Knowledge of Civil works