Salary : 25,000/- goes on, to 30,000/-
R Job Description:
- Manage and control all the aspects of store operations to promote cost effectiveness and profitability.
- Hire, direct, coach, support and delegate the sales team, monitoring their performance to achieve store targets.
- Motivate the team and develop their potential and develop succession plans for the store
. - Identify training needs for store staff to ensure relevant/value added training needs are delivered with support of operation and HR.
- Communicate effectively with the team, passing on all relevant information at the right time.
- Develop and manage compensation plan for the sales team.
- Develop an annual and quarterly strategies for the store to meet sales targets, develop the team and increase business.
- Ensure stores are merchandised commercially and visually to company standards in direction for profit maximization.
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of cash, floats and petty cash.
- Analyze stock management information available to ensure sales opportunities are maximized by using effective stock management practices.
- Ensure stock levels in store are maintained through monitoring stock and liaising with store planner for optimal replenishment.
- To manager day to day retail operations of the company.
- Ensure close coordination with dealers and maximize the dealership sales.
- Ensure utmost customer service, and cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example on the sales floor. Deal with customer complaints effectively and promptly
Skills / Job Requirement:
- Must have passion for brand retailing,
- Graduate with tertiary qualifications in Sales & Marketing
, - Relevant experience in equitable position of at least Three years,
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, selling and team building skills,
- Must be able to furnish two evadable references.
- A good command over Ms Office applications.